Your Complete Guide to Pardot
So we’ve talked about Salesforce’s Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud products. Now it’s time for the extraordinary Pardot. Pardot is a marketing automation platform similar to Marketing Cloud except it’s designed specifically for B2B contexts. It’s built with ease of use in mind, but it doesn’t come at the cost of scale meaning that you can use it for any business regardless of size or industry. Below we’ll dive in deeper and go through everything you need to know about Pardot.
What is Pardot?
Pardot is a B2B customer relationship management platform by Salesforce that helps companies create meaningful connections, generate more pipeline, and empower sales to close more deals. In essence, Pardot is a lead generation and nurturing system that enables businesses to track and measure the effectiveness of their communications, gain insight on user behavior, and personalize content across campaigns based on any number of specific criteria.
Who is Pardot for?
Pardot is valuable for B2B sales and marketing departments. Companies interested in acquiring new leads and getting the highest ROI from their marketing budget will benefit the most from Pardot.
In fact, Pardot clients have seen:
- 25% Reduction in Sales Cycle
- 63% Increase in Website Leads
- 40% Increase in Marketing Productivity
- 40% Increase in Email Subscribers
How does Pardot work?
Pardot empowers companies to generate more high-quality leads and move them quickly through the pipeline. You can track the people and companies you do business with, store information, access the records you need, and collaborate with people companywide. With Pardot, you’ll get a picture perfect view of all your customers, from insights about how to engage with them to deals they’re involved in.
Its easy-to-use marketing automation platform gives you the tools to create, deploy, and manage online marketing campaigns that drive real results. Not only can you create and execute campaigns, but you can also measure and track its performance from your dashboard and draw insights based on your data. You can also pull in social data for a deeper view of your customers, and use the social collaboration tools to share insights, relevant documents, and more on every business record and contact.
What are the features of Pardot?
- Account and Contact Management
- Lead Management
- Campaign management
- Sales Alignment
- Analytics & ROI Reporting
- Email Marketing
- Artificial intelligence
What are the benefits of Pardot?
- Improve lead qualification, revenue attribution, and target messaging.
- Bridge the gap between Marketing and Sales with marketing automation.
- Engage buyers on their terms with dynamic, personalized campaigns.
- Gain a holistic view from click to sale and understand where your marketing budget can produce the most.
- Accurately measure the performance of your marketing campaigns and ROI.
- Nurture your leads efficiently and intelligently by automating behavior-based personalized communication.
- Identify your hottest leads — before the competition does.
- Seamless integration with your Salesforce CRM, and third party apps.
If you’re interested in getting started with Pardot, let SkyPlanner be your partner and unleash the power of Salesforce Pardot for your company. With our certified Pardot consultants and past successful implementations, our team brings a solid collective experience across different industries, and a proven standardized process to quickly implement Pardot for your business.