What is a Salesforce Quickstart Package?
A Salesforce Quickstart is a limited engagement implementation that focuses on key planning and decision making, standard and custom configurations and essential training for companies who want to start working with Salesforce as quickly as possible. Quickstarts packages are great for individual departments or small sales & customer services teams who want to get the most out of their Salesforce experience from day one.
- Small to medium-sized businesses who are looking for quick deployment and want to get started with Salesforce as soon as possible.
- Designed for essentials, professional and enterprise editions of Salesforce.
- Fast implementation - get up and running in a few, short weeks.
- Proven results.
- Fixed price engagement with a clearly defined scope and set of deliverables.
- Knowledge transfer and best practices.
- A roadmap to help your business meet management needs.
- Guidance and expertise on how to best leverage Salesforce to support your business processes and avoid costly mistakes.
- Implementation of best practices around usability and data quality.
- Customized end-user training with hands-on examples that encourage user adoption.
- Reporting and analytics that provide visibility into your key performance indicators (KPIs).
- A scalable Salesforce foundation.
Explore our packages
Growth your company by capturing more leads and closing more deals with Sales Cloud. Empower your sales team to work faster and smarter.
Improve your customer service and support by automating service process and using AI-powered predictions and suggestions. Boost your efficiency and decrease costs.
Increase your customers, partners and employees engagement and collaboration through customized and branded communities portals.
Close the gap between Marketing and Sales with a marketing automation solution that helps you to convert more leads and maximize your ROI.
Manage your marketing strategy through all your social media channels. Create, schedule and monitor your posts. Analyze your content performance and engage your community, just in one place.
Integrate digital marketing tools and create an excellent experience for your customers. Engage them across every touchpoint you have by running effective and personalized campaigns.
Read more from our blog
Implementing Salesforce requires active commitment and technical expertise. Are you interested in learning how Salesforce Consulting Partners can help you? They can help you to fully implement the platform. Your partner will take care of the details so that you can focus on the development and growth of your business.See more
If you got here, it is because you have made the right decision; you have taken a step forward and decided to invest in marketing automation. The fascinating world of Salesforce presents before you two powerful and efficient products: Pardot and Marketing Cloud that, well implemented, will guide your marketing efforts to success.See more
Salesforce offers 5 editions: Essentials, Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, and Developer that have similarities, but differ in functionality and price. If you want to make a successful selection, we offer you the information you need considering the organization type in which they are used, the updates and the limitations they present.See more
If you don't know how Sales Cloud and Service Cloud can complement each other to attract and retain customers, you will hardly be able to use them to the fullest. You will be surprised to know how they cover the sales cycle of a product or service taking into account its characteristics, benefits and main differences.See more