In our previous post, we gave an introduction to Salesforce QuickStart packages and how they work. In this post, we’ll be continuing the series and diving in deeper now by giving you an overview of Salesforce’s most popular product, Sales Cloud. Named the #1 CRM solution in the world, we’ll go through everything you need to know about Sales Cloud and whether it’s the right choice for your business.
What is Sales Cloud?
Sales Cloud is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform designed to manage end-to-end functioning of the sales department for an organization. The platform works as Software as a Service, and uses a subscription model for its pricing. Sales Cloud is fully customizable, and gathers all your customer information together in an integrated platform that incorporates marketing, lead generation, sales, customer service and business analytics. In essence, it’s a powerful platform that helps you close deals faster for both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) contexts.
Who is Sales Cloud for?
Sales Cloud is more valuable for companies who are focused on leads, opportunities, and sales. It can easily be used by your sales department or entire organization.
How does Sales Cloud work?
Sales Cloud drives business growth by empowering sales reps to work faster and smarter. A Salesforce certified consulting partner like SkyPlanner can configure Sales Cloud to meet your business goals and ensure your organization gets the most return on its investment. With Sales Cloud, your team can convert more leads, close more deals, and understand the health of your entire organization. With sales, marketing and customer support all aligned in one place, you can enjoy a complete view of your customers, including activity history, key contacts, customer communications, and internal account discussions. In addition, Sales Cloud uses automation to create a well-structured sales process, assisting your sales managers and reps to be more productive. You can boost team impact with insights, guidance, and forecasts built from AI. Online or offline, the data you need is right at your fingertips. It also provides extensive customer details and maintains efficient customer communication via multiple channels. Sales Cloud also provides you the opportunity to grow your business by evolving your sales strategy and expanding your reach to new markets and industries.
What are some of the features of Sales Cloud?
Sales Cloud comes with numerous features including process automations and sales forecasting with artificial intelligence. You can also add custom features to your Quickstart package or standard implementation.
Here are some of the top features of Sales Cloud:
- Contact Management
- Opportunity Management
- Lead Management
- Campaign Management
- Reports and Dashboards
- Salesforce Mobile
- Email Integration
- Sales Forecasting
- Workflow and Approvals
- Files Sync and Share
- Data Management
- Sales Forecasting
What are the benefits of Sales Cloud?
- A robust Salesforce solution tailored to your business in a short period of time.
- Comprehensive 360 degree view of your customer’s data across your company.
- Drive automation on time-consuming tasks and take the burden off your team’s shoulders.
- Connect sales, marketing, finance, billing, and service teams to guide each prospect through a personalized customer journey.
- Enhance the communication among your team members and close deals faster.
- Improved analytical data and reporting.
- Cross-sell, upsell, and renew customers by anticipating and exceeding their needs.
- Build longtime, loyal customers with every interaction.
- Navigate uncertain times with a CRM that gives deeper customer insights and work-from-home capabilities.
- Plan territories, see team performance, and track rep execution.
- Onboard new reps faster and provide them with a blueprint for success.
- Transform sales challenges into success stories.
Sales Cloud provides a seamless, personalized buying experience to convert more prospects to customers. With goals and expectations in place, your sales team is empowered to win deals that align with company growth.
If you’re interested in Sales Cloud, let SkyPlanner be your partner and unleash the power of Sales Cloud for your company. With more than 600 implementations, our team brings a solid collective experience across different industries, and a proven standardized process to quickly implement Sales Cloud for your business. To learn more about our Sales Cloud services, click here.