In today’s hyperconnected world, it can be assumed that sales processes have moved from physical spaces to the online environment. In fact, Gartner research revealed that virtual sales roles are growing 15 times faster than field sales roles.
However, as virtual sales grow exponentially, so do concerns about making them more productive. According to the Salesforce State of Sales report, a virtual sales rep only spends 32% of their workday selling. The rest of the time is spent researching information, recording notes, deciding which prospects to call, and preparing for the next call. They also have to switch between up to six different tools to do their job.
To fix this problem, Salesforce, at the forefront of modern business technology, developed a solution that is optimized to ensure and enable sales reps to focus on what they do best: selling.
What is Salesforce High Velocity Sales?
Salesforce High Velocity Sales is a Sales Cloud solution designed to accelerate and extend the sales process. The name of this solution is being changed to Sales Engagement. This rebranding is intended to bundle the High Velocity Sales tools with other Salesforce marketing and service tools.
In this way, Sales Engagement guarantees the maximum use of each interaction with the client on a single platform. It can be considered as a CRM extension used to optimize the native capabilities of Salesforce.
Sales Engagement platforms are highly in demand. In fact, according to Gartner, 92% of companies rank these platforms as vital to the success of their teams. Taking into account other stats that prove its importance:
- 87% of companies have adopted a sales engagement platform.
- Sales engagement platforms are the highest rated technology in terms of positive ROI.
After reviewing this data, it is worth asking, how does High Velocity Sales help your sales team? To answer this, we must focus on its functionalities.
High Velocity Sales Features
High Velocity Sales functions can be divided into two broad areas:
Integration of external data used during the sales process, such as: email, company information, Google searches, relationship maps, social networks such as LinkedIn, and others.
Automation of manual tasks: send emails, record data in Salesforce, or display smart commands.
Being more specific, their main features are:
- Sales Cadence: provides sales reps with the best steps to take in order to complete the sales cycle with prospects. Sales cadences are processes that are instructed to agents to empower repeatable and scalable best practices. It is one of the most successful sales tactics and guarantees repeatable success.
- Work Queue: streamlines sales reps with an automated list of prioritized tasks within the Lightning Sales Console. It facilitates the visibility of the prospects’ engagements, indicating to the sellers what is the exact next step to take with each client.
- Einstein Conversation Insights: provides sales reps with insights about their customers by processing existing audio and recordings. Sellers can play recordings of conversations to get a better understanding of products, keywords, price discussions, mentions of competitors, and more.
- Activity Capture with Einstein: make your sales team smarter by ensuring you get the most out of email through Einstein recommendations and clear visibility into Salesforce.
- Salesforce Inbox: provides a highly integrated experience, making your virtual connections stronger through synchronized communication, calendar scheduling, and data from Einstein.
- Sales Dialer: Enables you to streamline technology usage and automatically link calls to records with telephone calls that are integrated directly into the Salesforce platform. It Increases productivity with direct click-to-call, automatic call logging, and many other features that help salespeople focus on selling. You can purchase this solution for an additional cost.
- Lightning Sales Console: provides a unified and intuitive sales experience. Sales reps now have everything they need to get their work done on one screen. This includes tracking leads, evaluating companies, identifying key contacts, and much more.
High Velocity Sales, now Salesforce Sales Engagement, is a vital solution to making your company’s sales team more productive. It directly affects time savings, automating processes, and integrating the necessary information in order to achieve better support for vendors in their essential objective. Do you want to strengthen your sales team? At SkyPlanner, we can accompany you for this purpose. Do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.