The enormous potential of the Einstein Platform is indisputable. Launched in 2016, during the Dreamforce conference, Einstein is a solution that combines AI, CRM data, and processes assisted with analytical techniques. In this way, it optimizes the capabilities of the entire Salesforce platform, offering multiple functions and tools based on machine learning and deep learning in order to make processes more intelligent.
In previous articles, we commented on the great impact of Einstein on the Support Cloud. Now, we will turn to sales. Let us take a deeper look at what Sales Cloud Einstein is and discuss its features and benefits.
What is Sales Cloud Einstein?
Sales Cloud Einstein can be defined as the sales automation platform belonging to Salesforce. It uses artificial intelligence to help sales teams increase their productivity; therefore allowing teams to sell more effectively. It can also quickly identify patterns, analyze customer data, and deliver predictive and prescriptive insights so businesses can make faster, smarter decisions with every customer.
Sales Cloud Einstein Features
There are multiple Einstein applications in the sales area, which makes it difficult to list them all in a single article. However, we will present its main features:
Einstein cleans, unifies, and updates activity data between Salesforce, your email, and the calendar.
This functionality allows Einstein to automate the search for contacts and contact opportunities within the information related to an email and/or event. Depending on your settings, you can suggest these new contacts or add them directly.
Einstein allows you to obtain predictive information through the analysis of customer, sales, and product data. Thus, it manages to identify trends and provide personalized recommendations for better sales strategies. Some of the functionalities for more specific predictive analysis are:
- Predictive Lead Scoring: Einstein automatically qualifies leads and prioritizes them based on their potential value to the organization.
- Opportunity Scoring: Similar to lead scoring, Einstein analyzes sales teams’ past opportunities to create a predictive model. Based on this model, it qualifies the next opportunities to then prioritize them.
Key Opportunity Information
After identifying the opportunities and clients to prioritize, it is then time to look for the key information to close the deals. Einstein does this, based on machine learning and sentiment analysis, by providing the key information, intelligent predictions, and follow-ups in the opportunity record. Through Einstein Opportunity Insights, you can find out:
- Deal Predictions: Makes predictions based on recent activity and existing opportunity data.
- Follow-up Reminders: Your reps can get reminders to follow up with a contact. For example, when a contact has not responded for a certain amount of time.
- Key moments: Your sales reps can receive notifications at key moments related to an opportunity, such as when a contact mentions a competitor or leaves your company.
Leveraging artificial intelligence and predictive analytics, your sales team can forecast trends and performance to plan for future revenue opportunities.
Operational processes, lead qualification, sales tracking, and conversions can all be optimized through automated workflows. Through this streamlining of processes, manual errors are reduced and salespeople can focus more on actual sales activities.
By tracking the performance of each sales rep over time, the platform provides the data needed to incentivize top performers. At the same time, it allows you to offer guidance and feedback to those who may need help unleashing their potential.
Benefits of Sales Cloud Einstein
Undoubtedly, the main benefit of Sales Cloud Einstein is the ability to optimize sales processes and increase revenue for your organization. However, to provide more detail as how this is done, we will also mention the following aspects:
- Seamless integration: Sales Cloud Einstein integrates with a variety of platforms, including hosted and on-premises applications. Plus, it supports all of your customer data sources to create a single, accurate picture.
- Automation: With Sales Cloud Einstein, you can automate tedious tasks that used to require manual labor, freeing up more time for sales teams to focus on developing relationships with new and existing customers.
- Improved user experience: Sales Cloud Einstein understands user behaviors and preferences, tailoring the user experience based on how customers interact with your applications. This creates an intuitive experience for users and leads to more conversions.
- Intelligence-Driven Insights: By leveraging data from multiple sources, it provides actionable insights so you can make informed decisions on sales and operations strategies that will improve efficiency. This further accelerates growth by identifying new opportunities or redirecting resources elsewhere in the organization.
- Real-time analytics: Sales Cloud Einstein performs real-time analytics that provide an up-to-date view of how customers are interacting with your brand. This allows you to make informed decisions quickly, increasing efficiency and conversion rates.
- Streamlined Reporting: Provides streamlined reporting, gathering data insights faster than ever. You’ll be able to quickly assess the accuracy of sales and performance metrics to more easily identify areas for improvement.
- Higher sales conversion rate: Provides key insights into individual customer needs and preferences. This allows your sales reps to deliver personalized offers for better results and increased conversion rate.
Sales Cloud Einstein is definitely one of the best allies that a sales team could wish for. With its implementation, you will be better able to achieve smarter sales processes, personalized customer support, closing more deals, and increasing your income. Would you like to learn more about this service? The SkyPlanner team has the experience needed to support you with Einstein. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.