1 Project Manager
1 UI / UX Designer
1 Salesforce Developer
Pardot is a powerful B2B marketing automation tool designed to create meaningful connections, generate more pipeline, and empower sales teams to close more deals. It provides cutting edge technology that aligns marketing & sales and helps you work smarter.
- Improve Lead qualification, revenue attribution, and target messaging.
- Bridge the gap between Marketing and Sales with marketing automation.
- Gain a holistic view from click to sale and understand where your marketing budget can produce the most.
- Accurately measure the performance of your marketing campaigns and ROI.
- Nurture your leads efficiently and intelligently by automating behavior-based personalized communication.
- Seamless integration with your Salesforce CRM, and third party apps.
- Requirements Gathering, Solution design, and roll-out plans.
- Implement website tracking code to capture visitor activity.
- Configure vanity tracking domain for Pardot-hosted links.
- Implement email authentication for optimal email deliverability.
- Configure IP whitelisting.
- Configure applicable connectors like Google Adwords, analytics, social media, etc.
- Install and configure Pardot Salesforce connector.
- Configure Single Sign-On (SSO) for company users utilizing Pardot.
- Upload marketing assets for communication: logo, banner, images.
- Design and configure two standard email templates leveraging company assets.
- Design and configure Preference and unsubscribe pages.
- Design and Implement two Landing pages leveraging the company assets.
- Define and Configure up to 10 Segmentation Rules and lists for prospects segmentation.
- Define and configure up to 10 automation rules.
- Dedicated point of contact monitoring, supervision, and control.
- One complimentary 90min remote training session.