Our co-founders, Jorge & Rene, can’t wait to meet you and fill you in on the latest and greatest at SkyPlanner, what our future holds and our latest venture into Latin America. They’ll be doing a series of meet & greets with Salesforce folks, partners and customers and would love to connect with you. So if you’re going to Dreamforce, make sure to drop them a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before the madness begins, we caught up with Jorge and Rene to find out what they are most looking forward to. Here’s what they had to say:
- If you had to choose you top speakers, who would they be? “Oof, that’s so hard. The entire lineup is fantastic and we’d like to see everyone, but if we really have to choose, I’d say Al Gore and Sylvia Earle.” – Rene Raul
- What about the entertainment? We heard the music scene is popping. “Metallica, hands down. We grew up with their music, so it’s such a treat that we’ll get to see them in such an intimate setting.” – Jorge
- Why do you love attending Dreamforce?
- “Definitely the people and the energy. You can feel the space buzzing with ideas and excitement– it’s so contagious.” – Jorge
- “Coming to Dreamforce, feels like coming home. Everyone is so excited to connect, collaborate and make the world a better place.” – Rene Raul
What are you most excited about?
Tell us in the comments and we’ll see you next week!