What is a Quickstart Package?
A Salesforce Quickstart is a limited engagement implementation that focuses on key planning and decision making, standard and custom configurations and essential training for companies who want to start working with Salesforce as quickly as possible. Quickstarts are great for individual departments or small sales & customer services teams who want to get the most out of their Salesforce experience from day one.
Who is it for?
- Small to medium-sized businesses who are looking for quick deployment and want to get started with Salesforce as soon as possible.
- Designed for essentials, professional and enterprise editions of Salesforce.
- Fast implementation - get up and running in a few, short weeks.
- Proven results.
- Fixed price engagement with a clearly defined scope and set of deliverables.
- Knowledge transfer and best practices.
What you’ll receive
- A roadmap to help your business meet management needs.
- Guidance and expertise on how to best leverage Salesforce to support your business processes and avoid costly mistakes.
- Implementation of best practices around usability and data quality.
- Customized end-user training with hands-on examples that encourage user adoption.
- Reporting and analytics that provide visibility into your key performance indicators (KPIs).
- A scalable Salesforce foundation.